What should you include with your application?
Please submit the following with your application:
- Copy of your current Washington State EMT-B Certification or NREMT, if available.*
- Copy of your 3 Year Driving Abstract, 1-2 weeks old. Your driving abstract is available from most Department of Licensing offices and is titled Employment Record. Or, do it online! Go to: www.dol.wa.gov, click on “Get Driving Record,” enter the appropriate information, request Employment Record.
- Current résumé.
- Copy of your course certificates. (EMT – B Course Completion and HIV/Infectious Diseases)
- Copy of your CPR and/or First Aid cards.
- Copy of current driver’s license.
Please mail, email, or fax your completed application packet to:
Tri-Med Ambulance, LLC
Attn: Kari Maggard, HR
18821 East Valley Highway, Kent, WA 98032
Kari Maggard: email@example.com
You may also submit your completed application and paperwork in person Monday thru Friday between the hours of 10am and 3pm at the address listed above.