What should you include with your application?
Please submit the following with your application:
- Copy of your current Washington State EMT-B Certification or NREMT, if available.*
- Copy of your 3 Year Driving Abstract, 1-2 weeks old. Your driving abstract is available from most Department of Licensing offices and is titled Employment Record. Or, do it online! Go to: www.dol.wa.gov, click on “Get Driving Record,” enter the appropriate information, request Employment Record.
- Current résumé.
- Copy of your course certificates. (EMT – B Course Completion and HIV/Infectious Diseases)
- Copy of your CPR and/or First Aid cards.
- Copy of current driver’s license.
Please mail, email, or fax your completed application packet to:
Tri-Med Ambulance, LLC
Attn: Kari Maggard, HR
18821 East Valley Highway, Kent, WA 98032
You may also submit your completed application and paperwork in person Monday thru Friday between the hours of 10am and 3pm at the address listed above.